While we listened to his heart beat with the doppler we heard him have the hiccups. While the midwives had heard hiccups before, this was definitely the tiniest case of them yet. He did not appreciate being palpated and moved over a lot. He's been laying with his head on my left, back down across my abdomen and feet on the right. And recently he discovered stretching his legs straight up into my ribs. If I try to squish him back down, I can feel him push out the other way, but he doesn't bend his knees.
I still have protein in my urine, which is strange because of how much protein I eat. Same for water, I always appear a little dehydrated, even though I sit at work and drink loads of water. I can't explain it.
She also suggested a supplement to help with SPD pain, but I haven't ordered it yet.
Other than that, not much is going on around here. Ryan and I work, Rory goes to school. We've become pretty boring. We'll probably carve pumpkins tonight. Ryan's going to the Chief's game with a friend tomorrow.
![]() |
| Being silly. |
![]() |
| Crazypants at dinner. |
![]() |
| The suggested supplement |
![]() |
| Decorating Gracie. |




No comments:
Post a Comment