Yes. It's a long title.
So. SPD super early? Sucks. A. Lot. Sitting at dinner with an icepack down my pants to try and alleviate the CONSTANT pain on the right side of my pubic bone? Delightful. Having yet ANOTHER person say, "You're not due till MARCH!?!? Did they miscalculate your dates?? I thought you were due WAY before that!" It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy and f-bomby inside.
I get it. I am freaking enormous. At 6 months pregnant with this guy I look like I did at 8 months with Rory. I walk like I am VERY pregnant because walking hurts so much thanks to that lovely pain in my pelvis. I am still 60% sure it's twins even though the doc and midwife say it's a singleton. THIS BABY IS TOO BIG TO BE ONE.
He can already stretch out from my cervix to so far past my rib cage I have to arch backwards to be comfortable. That seems like the full 20 inches to me. And he still has six months to grow. And I am very sure I felt two backs, no where near each other. If one was actually the head, then we have bigger problems, like he's part giraffe. And I JUST got over the tiny hand thing.
I hate being in so much pain because I am useless at home. Nothing gets done. And I can't bitch about it, because I'm not contributing. Well, I could, but it would hardly be fair. Particularly given that Ryan is already grocery shopping since I can't walk, cooking dinner and doing dishes because I can't stand, driving the kid to and from school so I can get to work on time, and getting up for midnight bad dreams and changing wet sheets so I can sleep. I'd say he is undeserving of listening to me nag because the floor needs vacuumed and the recycle bin never quite made it where it goes.
Tonight is the first night I'm doing what I did with Rory: pouring over eBay and looking for baby clothes. And I still don't like most of them, so not making much progress.
I don't like: tractors, guitars, rockets, surf boards, camo, aquatic creatures, jungle creatures, the word "awesome," alligators, dinosaurs, lizards, cars, monkeys, the word "hunk," trucks, footballs, sports, airplanes, anything that looks like a miniature version of what some douche would wear to Power & Light, elephants, moustaches, bulldogs, trains. That's it so far.
They all have negative associations to me. Or I just don't like them. Probably half and half.
I do like: Anything that lives in the woods, especially raccoons, foxes, and skunks. Polar bears. Puppies are negotiable. The word "smart." Gray. And stripes. And overalls.
No comments:
Post a Comment