Saturday, December 21, 2013

Kind things people said to me this week.

I love you, Momma. And I like you, too.

It never occurred to me to wear a cocktail dress when I was pregnant! You looked so great at the party!

Whatever you decide to do, I will gladly give you a great reference.

I don't see that as a weakness, I think it's a sign of your great strength.

It's so interesting, depending on how your do your hair and make up, you look like a completely different person. *whisper* You're like a model.
Side note: Completely true about the looking different. I've had people look at a picture of me and ask me who it is. I was in charge of handing out school pictures in junior high and someone had to tell me mine was a picture of me. I'm not sure what the trick is.

Oh wow, with all the work you put into it, Rory is going to have such fun memories of the holidays when she grows up.

No comments: