![]() |
| Big boy standing up |
![]() |
| Drooly monster |
![]() |
| Removed the wallpaper in the office to find gold paint. |
![]() |
| Converting to a nursery, likely with the gray on the far left (the all look lighter in the pic). Gray with pops of turquoise and orange. |
![]() |
| Dangerous Queen Elsa showing me her I Will Freeze You face. |
![]() |
| Tickles |
![]() |
| Stop it, Mommy. |
![]() |
| Passed out at First Watch. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Giving me dirty looks at Tory and Ward's wedding. |
![]() |
| Quick coffee date before the nuptials. |
![]() |
| My new Twilight Zone rose bush. |
![]() |
| All the mint I pulled out. I'm not sure when it got a frame... |























No comments:
Post a Comment