The problem I have when I get home from New England is thinking that Missouri is ugly. Not enough trees, not enough quaintness. Everything is cement and box stores. I fell in love with a giant money pit in Kensington, and I haven't quite forgotten it. It was in an incredible school district, a really fantastic investment. It just needed too much work, and Ryan doesn't have a job on the east coast. I'm still trying to brainstorm every option to get it. And the realtor thinks I should just lowball as far as I want. Which makes it harder to let it go. :) It needs a huge amount of work, but I feel up to the task of renovating it.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Home
We're home! I've had two full nights of sleep in my own bed. Nobody grabbing at me or nursing or kicking me off a twin bed. Ryan's done the night feedings since we got home so I could get caught up. I'm back to my good coffee and my disaster of a house. Today is unpacking.
The problem I have when I get home from New England is thinking that Missouri is ugly. Not enough trees, not enough quaintness. Everything is cement and box stores. I fell in love with a giant money pit in Kensington, and I haven't quite forgotten it. It was in an incredible school district, a really fantastic investment. It just needed too much work, and Ryan doesn't have a job on the east coast. I'm still trying to brainstorm every option to get it. And the realtor thinks I should just lowball as far as I want. Which makes it harder to let it go. :) It needs a huge amount of work, but I feel up to the task of renovating it.
The problem I have when I get home from New England is thinking that Missouri is ugly. Not enough trees, not enough quaintness. Everything is cement and box stores. I fell in love with a giant money pit in Kensington, and I haven't quite forgotten it. It was in an incredible school district, a really fantastic investment. It just needed too much work, and Ryan doesn't have a job on the east coast. I'm still trying to brainstorm every option to get it. And the realtor thinks I should just lowball as far as I want. Which makes it harder to let it go. :) It needs a huge amount of work, but I feel up to the task of renovating it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment