We found a house we really like! The plan needs work - we want a guest room on the main floor for in-laws, and I think it needs another bathroom upstairs. But the layout is pretty bang on, a great starting point.
 |
| Exterior - those pyramid posts gots to GO. This is a way too craftsman for me, and I don't want three garages (possible conversion to guest room). So, things must change. |
 |
| Panaromic of the great room/kitchen. The wall is flat, with the windows on the left bowing out. I love the built ins around the fireplace. There is technically a breakfast nook between the great room and the kitchen, but with the island, I don't think we need to put anything in it. just leave it open. |
 |
| Mud room needs the drop zone expanded to the right. |
 |
| Upstairs looking out from the master. |
 |
| Master looking into bathroom. The bathroom, closet, bedroom, and laundry room work in a loop. |
 |
| Panorama of closet. It's 'L' shaped, and to the left is Ryan's, the big on the right needs a chandelier and a round velvet ottoman. |
 |
| Laundry room on bedroom level |
 |
| Kids full bath upstairs. I'd like a second, though. |
 |
| Bedrooms have cathedral ceilings. |
 |
| View from entry. Dining room is to the right. |
 |
| Dining room (what is that light fixture?). I'd like to push the window out into a bay to add more space. |
 |
| Kitchen looking through butler pantry and dining room to front door. |
 |
| A not wonky panoramic. Standing in the corner. |
 |
| Standing on the other corner. |
 |
| Basement for finishing later. It walks out, and to the right is an area for a full bath. |
I love it, but there is a LOT I would change. It'll come down to who can do what I want cheaper - this builder or a builder who does one just for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment