Monday, July 25, 2016

Greetings from NH

We are having a fantastic time in New Hampshire. We saw trained bears in Lincoln, have spent a couple days at the beach (and I hope for a couple more), and we're having a good time relaxing. I'm doing a lot of cooking up here, to help out. Today we're going to Mass to see a few family members. We aren't going south of there this trip, I feel like I'm already stretching the kids coping skills being away from home this long without putting them in the car all the time.

Trying to take a pic with Andrew, but he wandered off.

The pier in Portsmouth.


Watching the Little Mermaid at Prescott Park.

On the train, looking for the wolfman.



Got a few hours to myself for an iced coffee and a savory rosemary balsamic scone (so good).

Faces painted at the trading post.





Hampton Beach (Rory is shooting them with a water gun).

He was a little exhausted.





The park across from my parents house.

A tough game of chess. Rory is still figuring out that changing the rules in the middle is not a great way to play.



Found this at my grandmas.


Ice cream in NY.

The pool in Buffalo.


Toledo, OH


St. Louis Zoo and an accurate representation of Rory's 'tude.

No comments: