I'm laying on my couch, I don't think I've ever been so exhausted.
Mondays - Ryan gets the kids up and dressed while I get ready for work. He takes Rory to school at Mercury's, and Andrew drives an hour with me to Warrensburg. I drop him off at daycare, and go to my office and spend the next hour preparing for class. I have class at 10, then office hours until noon. I usually run to the caf for lunch or coffee. Then class at 1, pick up Andrew at 2, drive back to KC and pick up Rory at 3. Get everyone home at 3:30, make dinner, clean up a bit, and then plan for school the next day. Soon we will add carting Rory to drama.
Tuesdays - Mercury arrives around 8:15. We have class until about 3, with lots of play breaks during which I clean. We almost always have a cooking project, and the kitchen needs 2 or 3 cleanings. This week we made meringues and the girls went through a full dozen eggs learning how to separate the yolk from the white. Mercury goes home around 5, and we have no plans on Tuesday nights!!
Wednesday - Same as Monday, but after picking Rory up we rush home so she can change and the kids have snacks. We leave 20 minutes later and take Rory to ballet, then run home, where Ryan is waiting with dinner. He then takes them to the gym for Andrew's gymnastics class. I plan for the next day's home school.
Thursday - This is a tricky day, because sometimes there is Quilt Guild and sometimes there is Girl Scouts, but there is always piano. Mercury will leave around 4:30, and Rory has piano at 5. We run home, she changes to her Girl Scout uniform. This week, Ryan will take her while I go to Quilt Guild.
Friday - Nothing! Just school and teaching, and probably family dinner. Next week, Aurora is auditioning for The Nutcracker, and we're all very excited for her.
And the weekends, bless them, we refused to pack full of stuff. I'm trying to start running again, and I need to figure out where I can fit in my yoga certification training. Because right now it's all very overwhelming. I hope to be used to it by October.
 |
| Watching sis at ballet. |
 |
| Pissed because Mommy used a towel to tie the fridge shut. Little thief. |
 |
| Yoga disaster. |
 |
| She enjoys rearranging him while he sleeps. |
 |
| 11:30 party with mom. Daddy was out, Rory was asleep, Andrew was roaming the halls and almost got whacked with a shoe when I thought there was an intruder. |
 |
| Fun dinner party with my YFA homies. |
 |
| His hair looks very different when it's wet. |
 |
| Andrew doesn't like riding the carousel. |
 |
| One is helping, the other suffering. |
No comments:
Post a Comment