- Last night was the first time I was alone in the house without Gracie or Ryan. Since 2008.
- Today I made bacon for the kids for breakfast, and then I went to grab Gracie's bowl to pour bacon grease on her food.
- All day I'd enter rooms expecting to see her.
- When the kids and I ate in front of a movie, I remembered I'd need to move the food out of Gracie's reach. Then I didn't have to.
- When Andrew leaves crumbs everywhere, they stay.
- It was a tough 24 hours.
- My friend Carolyn came over to hang out and keep me company. She's getting over a break up. We had a nice chat.
- We head to New England with the kids this week.
- I'm excited to see my grandma, I think that will be the only Plumb I see.
- Ryan's been in Vegas all week, gets home at like 3:30 am.
- Andrew is starting the daddy gone deterioration. That plus Gracie has been a little rough on him.
- Aurora was at her grandparents all week, so she didn't notice him gone as much.
- She's officially enrolled in Parkville!!
- I have a feeling the ground breaking for our house will happen while we are gone. :(
- But at least that means it will have started.
![]() |
| Crookshanks and Andrew have a special relationship. He tackles the cat, who bites him, and then sleeps with him at night. |
![]() |
| "Coraline" was a little intense for the babes. |
![]() |
| Violet, reluctantly enjoying her cat bed. |
![]() |
| I asked him to clear the toys off the table, so... |
![]() |
| My mini |
![]() |
| Back from Grandma and Grandpa's. |
![]() |
| Crookshanks looking for trouble. |
![]() |
| While we said goodbye to Gracie, Andrew cried because he's never allowed to have soda and that didn't change. |
![]() |
| One last happy smile from Gracie. Coree and Steve came over to help me since Ryan's out of town. |
![]() |
| Rory was a mess, and Andrew was worried about her. You can see Gracie's bad eyes. They got like that while I was at work on Friday. Swollen, discharging, and very cloudy/milky. |
![]() |
| Glad to be reunited. |
![]() |
| Snoozy old dog enjoying a last nap in her favorite spot. |
![]() |
| This puffy disaster. |
![]() |
| Sleeping with momma while sis and Daddy were gone. One fat tear still there. |
![]() |
| He was very proud of his chin scrape. |
![]() |
| Family pottery night. My friend Sara helped Rory make a cup. |
![]() |
| Evidence that Andrew and Sam look a bit alike. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment