- I had a phenom time in Monterey. The weather was gorgeous.
- A squirrel tried to attack me during cocktails, but he dodged at the last moment. Other than that, great trip.
- We are trying to plan a long weekend, as soon as inlaws give me the dates they can keep the kids.
- I should be hearing about my new position at work very soon, which is doing nothing for my productivity.
- We should have the building permit for the house this week.
- Andrew has decided he never wants to go to school, only stay home. He won't say why, and he always has a great time at school (I observe when he doesn't know I'm there).
- Aurora still loves camp. And she came home and told us a gruesome horror story she heard there.
- I was her age when I heard my first horror story on a camping trip.
- We made her hair more purple, this time just at home. Much cheaper, and so far, more effective.
- I started painting the trim in the hallway and the entry today. Just doing a little at a time, hopefully get it knocked out.
- Tomorrow I have a spin class, Thursday cocktails with a friend, and Friday Rory and I are going to a pottery class.
- Saturday is friends over for dinner and boxing and brunch with another friend.
- Next week Ryan is in Vegas and Aurora's in Columbia. Just me and the boy.
![]() |
| Purplier hair and silly faces |
![]() |
| He wasn't even tired. |
![]() |
| "Andrew, do you want to be a fire fighter when you grow up? "No, I want to be a firetruck!" |
![]() |
| "I'm not tired, Daddy." |
![]() |
| Sunset in Phoenix from an airplane. |
![]() |
| Drinks in Monterey. |
![]() |
| Dinner in Monterey. |
![]() |
| Pretty plants. |









No comments:
Post a Comment