Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're home!

We had a fun trip! Rory was a little homesick, I think, and also teething and getting over a cold. She scowled a lot and didn't warm up to my parents until the very last day we were there.

I cooked a LOT while I was there, but it was so fun to share our veganism, and Dad and Deb were impressed with my culinary skills (although I think they're silly, I just have good cookbooks).

Ryan picked me up at the airport with a latte in hand for me. Rory was happy to see him, not in a smiley way, in a burrowed into his neck and stayed very still way.

I have decided to go on a no new clothes thing as an extension of my veganism. There are so many AMAZING vintage finds in thrift stores and online, it seems silly to keep wasting raw materials. Most of Rory's clothes already come from eBay. Not sure how far I'll take it. Depends on what I find for jeans and shoes.

No comments: