I love to cook! Cooking relaxes me. Today I'm making english muffins, marinated baked tofu, oat bread, large quantities of grains for the week, seitan, and dinner! I am watching TV and munching on hummus.
Ryan and Rory are at the hardware store getting stuff to replace deck board and stain. We bought some mint and lavender plants for that southern bed I've been going to town on. It's near the deck, so hopefully we'll get lavender and mint smells when the wind blows. And maybe I'll make teas! Definitely mojitos.
I had a blast going out with Ryan last night, and we took Jane out to brunch to thank her for her babysitting.
This week is going to be crazy, but with lots of planning and scheduling, I think we've got it under control! Think happy thoughts for Ryan, he's wrapping up a year long project.
No comments:
Post a Comment