Friday, May 17, 2013

Some things. In bullet points.

  • I got a new Kate Spade purse (on a sweet sale) and I'm a little afraid of it. It's kind of TOO nice.
  • Rory is impossible to discipline in pigtails because her cute factor goes up exponentially. I'm sure there is science behind it.
  • Somehow our summer filled completely up. We are seriously not free until the middle of July.
  • There are three trips in there and two extended visits from friends and family (very excited).
  • A relationship that has been difficult for a very long time may have finally reached a make or break point.
  • At least I hope so, I can't take much more.
  • I'm doing that thing where I feel like I need a job again. Don't worry, I'm fighting it.
  • I got a new phone (so much spoiling) and I'm just tickled that it takes less than four minutes to dial out.
  • Rory has started playing outside, outside of our backyard, in the common green area we share with the church. She has four new friends (siblings) and they all ride their scooters together.
  • Rory calls them her "Scooter Friends" and I'm pretty sure they're a gang. They bang on my door asking for food all the time.
  • I drove 60 miles to get a scooter off Craigslist for Rory. It would have been just as much as a new scooter when factoring in gas, but I was making a point. We don't get new things just because our friends have them. You get a used scooter. Ryan found it entertaining. And so did everyone else. And Rory doesn't know the difference.
  • And now, pictures.
This is how you scoot, Mommy.

Pleeeeeeaaaaaassseee? This is new, I'm assuming from school.





 


 

No comments: