Currently, we are listening to this:
Rory is standing on a living room stool and practicing her "strong, exploding" arms for ballet. She's very excited to go see the Nutcracker this afternoon. I'm a little nervous about the roads around here, we had an inch of ice covered by 3 inches of snow last night, and they never clear our road (which is on a hill). I've been watching cars slide down it all morning. Once we get off Booth, we'll be fine.
Tomorrow my mom gets here! We are going to have dinner at Accurso's with Ryan's brother and sis-in-law when they drive through. Tuesday I'm off for the rest of the week, and we're going to stay in and do lots of baking, and maybe play board games in the evening. Wednesday is more of the same, but with a very excited kiddo (and me) and a big turkey dinner before we have dessert at my cousins. Very mellow, light on the travel. That's been my general MO for the holidays this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment