Sunday, December 1, 2013

We had a very nice, relaxing long weekend. With absolutely no plans. So yesterday we went to Table Top Games and Barnes and Noble and picked up three Rory-friendly games, made a giant pot of cocoa, and spent a few hours telling monsters to go away, flying airplanes around the room, and building creatures. I was pleasantly surprised, games appropriate for three year olds are not as mind-numbingly boring as they were when I was growing up.

And today we slept in, I grocery shopped for the week, and we went to see Frozen. Pleasantly surprising, I think John Lasseter (Toy Story) as an exec producer helped. And they kind of turn the "love at first sight" thing on it's head. And Idina Menzel singing, so, wow, always.

I'm not really ready to go back to work tomorrow. For one thing, they are done painting the interior, so I have to move from my isolated, people-free, warehouse desk back to my populated, loud, next to a disliked coworker desk. At least we're down to double digits till baby time. Third trimester starts next week!



Why we needed more lights. And we cutt off part of the top to fit the star.

No comments: